Are you bursting to share your story, insight, or conversation starter about women’s sexuality? Send it our way!
We’re here to CELEBRATE YOU and PUBLISH YOUR WORK!
The juicy “need to know” details:
- Word count: Length doesn’t matter. We are not word counters. It’s okay if it takes you 500 or 2000 words to tell your story.
- Tone: Personal, playful, sophisticated and fun.We like encourage you to be bold and fearless and relatable. We applaud vulnerability and the courage to start the conversation.
- Make it personal. Please base your post on your own personal experiences. If your post contains only theory, or is purely SEO-driven, we will probably pass on it.
- Original Content: Sure, we like to special. Who doesn’t, right? But we also want your message to go far and wide! So even if you’ve already published your piece elsewhere, you’re welcome to submit it here too. (Just make sure that’s cool with the original publisher!)
- Bio and promotion: Send us a pic of your gorg self, a byline and your brief bio containing links to your website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts so we can promote you and your post when it goes live.
- No in-post self promotion. If you have a product or service you are looking to promote please link to these in your bio rather than within the post. We strive to make each of our posts primarily focused on supporting women’s sexuality, personal shares and tips.
- Stats and Studies: Not to get too professorial on you, but when it comes to stats and studies siting your sources is key! This way readers can follow your line of thinking and investigate further if they want to know more.
- Response Time: While we cover an wide span of pleasure territory, O’actually consists of just a few pleasure prioritizing ladies. So give us a moment or a day or two but we will respond. If you don’t hear from us within a week, something has gone awry. Please give us another chance and re-submit.
- Number of submissions: No need to hold back – go for it and let us have as many juicy shares as you’ve got!
- By submitting to O’actually you acknowledge that you accept our terms, and any form of editing that might occur on behalf of the O’actually editorial team.
Tips For Writing A Stellar Piece:
- Share a specific story from your life. O’actually is a virtual brunch spot where the mimosas are flowing and the conversation is of the variety of no-holds-barred bestie sharing truth. Speak with confidence, playfulness, and sincerity. We’re a place where readers are open to learning and swapping stories. We’re excited to have you add to this trusted, approachable, and fun conversation.
- Let’s be real, we want to hear about O’a topics! Delight, inspire, and teach with your shares on sex, women’s sexual pleasure, orgasms, self-pleasure, porn, and/or putting yourself first…
- Needless to say, we’re not so into the… overly political, male-bashing, or religiously dogmatic variety of submissions.
- We look for posts that will be relevant to the majority of our female pleasure seeking readers.
- You’re a catch – reel us in! We might tweak your title so that it’ll grab the attention of more readers, but we’d prefer to go with yours! So make your title fun, juicy, and impossible not to click-on.
When you are ready to submit, please email us the following:
- Use the Subject Line: Yay! I have an O’a blog post to share: “Include Title Here”
- Include your full post (with a working title) within the body of the email. – In other words: Do NOT include your post as an attachment – THANKS!
- Please only send images that you own.
- Your brief bio (less than 120 words) with links to your website, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages. Please put all relevant links in brackets in your bio and in the piece. Example: [http://facebook.com/Oactuallypages].
- Avoid hyperlinking to your social media platforms!
- Your stunning headshot or photo.