TABLES TURNED: Team O’a Interviews ME
What It’s REALLY Like To Stand For Women’s SEXUAL Pleasure
Well, here I am – raw, real, and a wide open book for you.
My co-founder and team member turn things around and put me on the chopping block. I invited them to ask me ANYTHING and they took me up it!
Listen in to hear about:
- How it Feels To Be On The Podcast “Hot Seat”?
- How I Came To Be Involved in Women’s Issues?
- Where The Name O’actually Originated
- Why My Family is Both Proud and Incredibly Supportive
- My Biggest Sexual Learning Since Founding O’actually
- The Latest Projects I and the O’actually Team are Launching and the Surprising Results!
- Secrets From Set: What it’s Like To Manage an Adult Content Film Set (on a Birthday!)
- What It’s Like To Ask For What You Truly Want With A Man When You’re The CEO of O’actually
- What It’s REALLY Like To Lead A Movement That Supports Women’s Sexual Pleasure
After listening, share what came up with you below or on Facebook. What was your biggest a-ha?
After tuning in, I’d love your support!
Take a quick moment and WRITE A REVIEW on iTunes. Here’s a simple “how-to“for uploading reviews on iTunes.
Do you have a friend who might also enjoy the episodes? Shoot them a text and have them listen in. Think of the juicy discussion you two can have next time you share some wine!
Want to hear me interview someone in particular? Send me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or message me on Facebook. I’ll do my darnedest to line it up
Following her Masters in Gender and Social Policy from the London School of Economics, Kit committed to channeling her passion for gender equity into a celebration of women’s sexual pleasure.
She launched O’actually to create a more open dialogue for women’s self pleasure and to promote creative, beautiful, and HOT erotic works made by women for women. Because genuine female orgasms heal and better the world.