Hi you! I’m so excited to announce the official launch of our Pleasure with O’actually podcast! I have been dreaming about THIS day …for months…okay, years!
And…this first interview does NOT disappoint. We dive right into the good stuff in this very FIRST interview with the one and only Ashley Apple. Ashley is a gem and source of boundless knowledge and inspiration. (Her bio is below.)
Get ready to sit back and ENJOY a tantalizing 40 minutes of orgasmic delight because Ashley and I discuss:
- Why a Focus on Female Pleasure will Help Heal and Better the World
- The DIS-service our Society is Doing to MEN (not just women) by Promoting the “wham bam thank you ma’m” Approach to Sex
- Your Internal Clitoris
- Yup! Did you know the clitoris is actually shaped like an iceberg with only the tip peeking out? (And it’s 3 – 6 inches long!) In the interview, Ashley further explains how you can stimulate that hidden clitoral zone for extended bliss…!
- The Lost Ancient Wisdom of Yoni Yoga & The Jade Egg Practice
- How To Be a Blow Job Queen – AND Why it is One of the BEST Things a Woman Can Do For Herself!
After tuning in, I’d love your support!
Take a quick moment and WRITE A REVIEW on iTunes. Here’s a simple “how-to“for uploading reviews on iTunes.
Do you have a friend who might also enjoy the episodes? Shoot them a text and have them listen in. Think of the juicy discussion you two can have next time you share some wine!
Want to hear me interview someone in particular? Send me a note at email@example.com or message me on Facebook. I’ll do my darnedest to line it up!
Ashley Apple: Sexuality Educator, Creator of The Juicy Living Course and The Yoni Temple.
Ashley spent four years studying Tantra and Taoist philosophy and practices in Asia before returning to the west to share the amazing tools that transformed her life. She created the Juicy Living Course, her online video series, as a way to share her foundational teachings with women all over the world.
She loves to travel. Ashley teaches workshops and retreats with the intention of helping women find their sexual power and unleash their orgasmic potential. She believes that an orgasmic woman is a confident happy woman.
The world would be a better place if all the women on the planet were experiencing orgasms daily.