Editor-in-Chief of Heart and Soul Magazine,
and the author of ‘Finding Your Way’
Oooooh! I just adore Anita Kopacz, Editor-in-Chief of Heart and Soul Magazine, the author of the beautiful book Finding Your Way and the author of her monthly newsletter, Not Your Mama’s Guru. She also gives voice to her inspiring meditations at Omvana.com, an online home for spirituality.
This is a special, beautiful and in-depth interview. Anita opens up with and shares:
- Her journey from shame and silence over a childhood molestation to finding deep healing, self love, and self acceptance
- How she ended the flashbacks of her trauma and the power of “touch therapy” which she credits with taking her to a deeper level of healing
- How to support a loved one who’s been through trauma
- How she reclaimed FUN in her bedroom
- The link between sexuality and self worth and abundance
- The potentially surprising results of taking a 30 day sex fast
- How to make time for pleasure with 3 kids under 5 years old!
The Affirmation Anita Mentions In Her Interview:
MY OWN SHALL COME TO ME From far and near my own shall come to me. Even now it is coming to me, and I receive it. My own is now manifesting itself to me, and I see and know its presence. My own shall know and respond to me. The drawing power of that inner Spirit within me is now attracting and drawing into my experience all that is good and perfect. There is nothing within me to hinder nor to delay it. My own cannot be kept from me, neither can I keep my good away from me. I receive it now. I now receive my good.
After listening, share what came up with you below or on Facebook. What was your biggest a-ha?
After tuning in, I’d love your support!
Take a quick moment and WRITE A REVIEW on iTunes. Here’s a simple “how-to” for uploading reviews on iTunes.
Do you have a friend who might also enjoy the episodes? Shoot them a text and have them listen in. Think of the juicy discussion you two can have next time you share some wine!
Want to hear me interview someone in particular? Send me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or message me on Facebook. I’ll do my darnedest to line it up!