One of our favorite Nadia quotes from the interview: “The hottest thing that exists is a woman pleasuring herself.”
In this interview, Nadia shares:
– 3 Tips to Connect with Your Sensuality
– The Difference between Soulful Sexy and Presentational Sexy
– What is S Factor?
– What Mediation & Sensual Dance Classes (like S Factor and Ecstatic Dance) have in Common
– Why Getting Out of Your Sexual Comfort Zone is Important?
– What Hollywood had to say about the script of Hannah Has a Ho-Phase
– Why Nadia Decided to Co-Produce the Movie
– 8 Habits to Help You Prioritize Pleasure
Psst. Founder, Kit, also reveals what came up for her as she participated in a sensual movement class and her surprising feelings about baths!